17 January 2010

Prints of Cats, Naked Ladies and Birds

You have probably all already seen MIU MIU S2010 and perhaps had different reactions, but I am still in awe:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Prints
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Shoes
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

style.com

I'm not usually a fan of prints on clothing. Besides florals, my closet is an abyss of clothes of various textures, materials and weaves but almost no prints excluding the odd skirt and scarves. However, I WANT EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THOSE PIECES WITH KITTIES AND WOMEN AND BIRDS ALL OVER THEM. I'm even ok with the mixing of prints which is unmapped territory for me. All the fabric looks so soft, and perfectly fitted. I also covet a pair of shoes with a heel almost as thick as my ankles. Miuccia Prada somehow makes this all look right.

I also love the hair. Like alexander wang. Now if only I could get my hair to do something remotely close to this from A.Wang

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

thecobrasnake

2 comments:

  1. gotta say, i agree with you on all of the above. love the prints and the braids. and how great were the miu miu shoes?

    http://www.daniellebarbe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. how fantastic is this haaaaaaaaaaaiiiiirrrrrrrr!!!

    ReplyDelete