14 October 2009

Valentino -- breathtaking.

I have always loved Valentino, the romantic shapes and fabric. The beautiful colors, and the bags that were everywhere last year. The look has now melded with an edgier style, not as soft as before, but just right. Chiffon and Leather, two of the main building blocks for the Valentino Spring 2010 collection. This is a new generation for Valentino. Not a single red dress, but dresses in nude and shades of grey. Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
What tied it all together: THE SHOES. Absolutely gorgeous, I want a pair in my closet. Phillip Treacy was behind this footwear.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I want every single piece on a hanger, in my closet.

So far my favorite show, but perhaps I'll be saying that every time I see another one? Anyway the color scheme and the shoes were fantastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment