20 September 2009

Rodarte

Season after season, Kate and Laura Mulleavy produce collections for their brand Rodarte with models strutting down the runway in exquisite pieces of clothing. One thing in particular that catches my eye year after year is the incredible shoes that they put on their models.

Fall 07 / Christian Louboutin for Rodarte


Spring 08 / Christian Louboutin for Rodarte




Fall 2008 / Christian Louboutin for Rodarte




Spring 2009 / Nicholas Kirkwood for Rodarte




Fall 2009 / Nicholas Kirkwood for Rodarte
Images: Style.com


Spring 2010 / Nicholas Kirkwood for Rodarte



Images: Jak & Jil Blog


Definitely my new dream to one day add a pair of Rodarte shoes to my collection. I have begun to accumulate quite a few pairs of heels, and always look for opportunities and events to wear them. I only wish I could afford shoes as beautiful as all the Rodarte pairs...

1 comment: